In the video below the MSD pension plan is explained in a few minutes:
Pensioenfonds MSD’s website is in Dutch. However, thanks to today’s technology, there are smart tools that you can use to translate the website quite easily. So, if you are looking for English-language information about your pension, please follow these steps.
- Click on this link to go to Google Translate
- In the left-hand box, type https://www.pf-msd.nl
- You can then click on the link that will appear in the right-hand box
Please note: if you are performing these steps in the MSD environment, a warning message will pop up. As the website is not owned by MSD but by the pension fund (and is also public), this action may also be performed on an MSD computer.
If you would like to translate an e-mail that you received from our pension fund, then you can also use Google Translate for this. Just follow the steps below:
- Copy the text in the e-mail
- Open Google Translate and paste the Dutch text into the column to the left
- The text will then appear in English in the column to the right
Although the translation technology used for Google Translate is coming on in leaps and bounds, Pensioenfonds MSD cannot vouch for the quality of the translation. Rights can only be derived from the original Dutch-language pension regulations.
The layout of the website may also vary in places.
Use this method to translate the website or e-mail into another language of your choice.